Error with table that exists but postgres says it doesn't

От Chris Williams
Тема Error with table that exists but postgres says it doesn't
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have a table I created and it shows up when I do the \dt from the psql prompt.  But when I try to
do a select from it I get the following.

select * from jddattdata;
ERROR:  cannot find attribute 1 of relation jddattdata

I haven't inserted any data yet.  I tried to drop the table and I get an error also.  Any way I can
clean some system table to help me fix this problem.
Thanks
---------
Chris Williams
Sterling Software