Re: Allow foreign keys to reference a superset of unique columns

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Allow foreign keys to reference a superset of unique columns
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 28.09.22 00:39, Kaiting Chen wrote:
> What other semantics and edge cases regarding this proposal should I
> consider?

I'm not as pessimistic as others that it couldn't be made to work.  But
it's the job of this proposal to figure this out.  Implementing it is
probably not that hard in the end, but working out the specification in
all details is the actual job.

Сообщение: RE: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply
Сообщение: RE: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply