Re: PG_TEST_EXTRAs by theme rather than test name (Re: pgsql: Add tests for libpq gssencmode and sslmode options)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: PG_TEST_EXTRAs by theme rather than test name (Re: pgsql: Add tests for libpq gssencmode and sslmode options)
Дата
Ответ на [MASSMAIL] PG_TEST_EXTRAs by theme rather than test name (Re: pgsql: Add tests for libpq gssencmode and sslmode options)  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12.04.24 19:03, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> As we accumulate more PG_TEST_EXTRA options, I think we should
> categorize the tests by the capabilities they need or the risk
> associated, rather than by test names.

This was recently discussed at [0], without success.

[0]:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAN55FZ1zPuyoj0KtTOZ_oTsqdVd-SCRAb2RP7c-z0jWPneu76g%40mail.gmail.com