Re: WebGUI vote on whether to drop PostgreSQL

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: WebGUI vote on whether to drop PostgreSQL
Дата
Re: WebGUI vote on whether to drop PostgreSQL  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
How is this any different to Bricolage?

And how can it be better if it doesn't have any referential integrity!!!

Chris

---------

I haven't heard of any of them and probably won't use them either but
deciding solely on web sites I'd choose WebGUI. Screenshots of WebGUI are
more attracktive than screenshots of Bricolage (look does matter), WebGUI's
website looks slicker and they claim several fortune 500 companies using
their product and they have a big list of (all?) companies using their
product.

The point being: if you want many people to use your product you have to pay
attention to marketing. At the very least have a decent web site!

Kaarel

Сообщение: Re: WebGUI vote on whether to drop PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: WebGUI vote on whether to drop PostgreSQL