Re: Installing PosygreSQL 8.1 on Windows2003 server in terminal session (remote desktop)

От Bill Bartlett
Тема Re: Installing PosygreSQL 8.1 on Windows2003 server in terminal session (remote desktop)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Are you connecting to the "console" session on your Win2K3 server or to
one of the other two available remote desktop sessions?  (To connect to
the console session using the RDP client from XP, you need to inclde
"/console" at the _end_ of your command line: ie: "mstsc
/v:MyRemoteServerName /console".  Using the Win2K3 RDP client, I think
there is a checkbox to do this.)  Don't know if this will help with the
PostgreSQL install since I still do all mine at the servers at the
moment, but it does work with many other apps that want to be installed
"at the console".

- Bill