Re: PSA: we lack TAP test coverage on NetBSD and OpenBSD

От Mikael Kjellström
Тема Re: PSA: we lack TAP test coverage on NetBSD and OpenBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-01-17 22:19, Mikael Kjellström wrote:

> On 2019-01-17 22:16, Tom Lane wrote:
>
>>> For what it's worth I've enabled tap-tests for my OpenBSD 5.9 (curculio)
>>> and NetBSD 7 (sidewinder) animals now.
>>
>> Oh, thanks!  I'm guessing they'll fail their next runs, but I'll
>> wait to see confirmation of that before I do anything about the
>> test bug.
>
> They should run the next time within the hour or hour and a half so I
> guess we will find out soon enough.

Hm, that didn't go so well.

It says:

configure: error: Additional Perl modules are required to run TAP tests

so how do I find out with Perl modules that are required?

/Mikael

От: Mikael Kjellström
Сообщение: Re: PSA: we lack TAP test coverage on NetBSD and OpenBSD
Сообщение: Re: PSA: we lack TAP test coverage on NetBSD and OpenBSD