Re: fairywren is generating bogus BASE_BACKUP commands

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: fairywren is generating bogus BASE_BACKUP commands
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/24/22 16:39, Andres Freund wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2022-01-24 14:01:37 -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> Well if we can get Andres' suggestion to work all this might go away,
>> which would keep everyone happy, especially me.
> I successfully tried it for a few tests. But I see tests hanging a lot
> independent of the way I run the tests, presumably due to the issues discussed
> in [1]. So we need to do something about that.
>
> I don't have the cycles to finish changing over to that way of running tests -
> do you have some time to work on it, if I clean up the bit I have?
>
> - Andres
>
> [1] https://postgr.es/m/CA%2BhUKG%2BOeoETZQ%3DQw5Ub5h3tmwQhBmDA%3DnuNO3KG%3DzWfUypFAw%40mail.gmail.com

Give me what you can and I'll see what I can do. I have a couple of
moderately high priority items on my plate, but I will probably be able
to fit in some testing when those make my eyes completely glaze over.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan