Re: Postgres 7.3 announcement on postgresql.org

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: Postgres 7.3 announcement on postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Glad you liked it.  But that doesn't change the fact that it obscured the
> release to the point that many people didn't even know it was released.
> I found out by folks complaining about broken links.

Hrm - the subject said it all, plus what about the first 2 paragraphs?

" PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces Version 7.3"
    "The PostgreSQL Global Development Group proudly announces the
release of version 7.3 of the PostgreSQL object-relational database
management system (ORDBMS). PostgreSQL, the world's most advanced
open source database, provides solutions for many of the most demanding
applications in use today, saving businesses and governments millions
of dollars each year."

Maybe the user comments can be moved until after the 7.3 feature list?

Chris

Сообщение: Re: Postgres 7.3 announcement on postgresql.org
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 7.3 announcement on postgresql.org