Re: Constraint UNIQUE on a column not case sensitive

От Daniel CAUNE
Тема Re: Constraint UNIQUE on a column not case sensitive
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

Yes, indeed!  I'm stupid!  I was searching a constraint form while the creation of an UNIQUE index makes the job too!

The following form is not valid:

ALTER TABLE MyTable ADD CONSTRAINT UNQ_MyTable_MyColumn     UNIQUE (lower(MyColumn));

But your form makes the expected job:

CREATE UNIQUE INDEX IDX_MyTable_MyColumn ON MyTable (lower(MyColumn));

Thanks,

--
Daniel CAUNE

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: