Any functions to convert bit(5) to text?

От Együd Csaba
Тема Any functions to convert bit(5) to text?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
I use pg8 and ZeosLib 6.5.1. Zeos can't read fields type of array and bit,
so I need to convert these fields to text on the server side.

In case of arrays I can use array_to_string(), but I couldn't find any
functions to convert bit(*) to string (in a format like this: e.g. '10011').

Could anybody suggest me a built in function or I should write it myself?

Thank you,

-- Csaba