Postgresql function in C++

От Jose Mendoza
Тема Postgresql function in C++
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On august 2001 Eniar wrote above this issue the following:

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 07:49:06AM -0500, Phillip J. Allen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was reading Bruce Momjian book on PostgreSQL and his chapter on user
> created functions stated that functions can be written in SQL, PL/PGSQL,
> PL/TCL, PL/Per, and C.  But I have been studying C++ for linux.  So can
> I create a  dynamically linked object file  in C++ and reference it in a
> function?

The easiest way is to write C-wrappers around your C++ code.

- Einar Karttunen

I would like if it is possible to build a PostgreSQL function in C++.  I have a code generator to solve the problem to communicate postgresql with other database (postgresql included).

Some little example will be enough.

Thanks

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: XUL and mozilla/firefox SQL extension
От: Jose Mendoza
Сообщение: Retrieving values of int8 numeric field using ODBC with LInux clients.