Re: 2 tables, joins and same name...

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: 2 tables, joins and same name...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Whew... a little complex. I think I know what you are trying to do.

First of all, try looking at the docs at the postgres site for UNION and also
for INTERSECT (both are found in "reference/sql commands/SELECT"). You might
not need either of these; your question isn't clear about what you want to do.

Maybe you just need to use OR instead of AND in your SQL. The SQL below
doesn't even look valid to me...

Try showing example table data and expected results (or maybe a simplified
version?). It is not clear exactly what results you are expecting for what
criteria you specify. It might be possible to simplify quite a bit.

Regards,
Jeff Davis