Re: GSoC 2012

От Selena Deckelmann
Тема Re: GSoC 2012
Дата
Список pgsql-students
Hi!

We are just starting to gear up for the 2012 GSoC session. We are planning to submit an application, but there's no guarantee we'll be accepted.

You can find what we've put together so far here: http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2012

We generally encourage people to do one of the following:

* Focus on an area of research that they are already familiar with
* Work on TODO items that are within their area of expertise

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com
@selenamarie