Re: [HACKERS] Patches that don't apply or don't compile: 2017-09-12

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Patches that don't apply or don't compile: 2017-09-12
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 13 Sep 2017, at 11:49, Aleksander Alekseev <a.alekseev@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>
> Hi Tomas,
>
> I appreciate your feedback, although it doesn't seem to be completely
> fair.

I would like to stress one thing (and I am speaking only for myself here), this
has been feedback and not criticism.  Your (and everyone involved in this)
initiative is great and automation will no doubt make the CF process better.
We just need to finetune it a little to make it work for, as well as with, the
community.

cheers ./daniel