BUG #3110: Online Backup introduces Duplicate OIDs

От Randy Isbell \(jisbell\)
Тема BUG #3110: Online Backup introduces Duplicate OIDs
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
A bit more information.=20=20

I found that if I take an offline backup created around the same time as my=
 online backup, roll forward the transaction log files included in the offl=
ine backup using a recovery.conf file, the duplicate records do NOT exist.

Therefore it seems there is no corruption in the WAL files.  The problem mu=
st be in the PITR processing of the online backup file.

- r.