Re: Logical replication and multimaster

От konstantin knizhnik
Тема Re: Logical replication and multimaster
Дата
Re: Logical replication and multimaster  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

On Dec 3, 2015, at 10:34 AM, Craig Ringer wrote:

On 3 December 2015 at 14:54, konstantin knizhnik <k.knizhnik@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

I'd really like to collaborate using pglogical_output if at all possible. Petr's working really hard to get the pglogical downstrem out too, with me helping where I can.
And where I can get  pglogical_output plugin? Sorry, but I can't quickly find reference with Google...

It's been submitted to this CF.

Any tests and comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
I wonder if there is opposite part of the pipe for pglogical_output - analog of receiver_raw?