Invitation for OSS Community Research based in the University ofLeeds! Many Thanks!

От Xinming Guo
Тема Invitation for OSS Community Research based in the University ofLeeds! Many Thanks!
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Dear PostgreSQL Community Members,

I am a master student based at the University of Leeds (UK), and currently working on a research investigating the relationships between open source software community culture, governance and structure, motivation of participation and the innovation capability of OSS community. I found PostgreSQL community is very active and supportive with members around the world, which makes it perfect for this research.

This research data is to be collected via questionnaire with the anonymous link below:

https://leedsubs.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cUPSObEbxQqEX1b

The questionnaire should take you 5-10 minutes to complete. I would very much appreciate if you could help to participate this research, and if you have any questions about the research, I am happy to answer, just e-mail me on bn18xg@leeds.ac.uk. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Sophy Guo