Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Jan 16, 2021, at 12:26 PM, Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
>
> On Sat, 16 Jan 2021, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
>> Bruce,
>
> This has become most common over the past few years. It may be the result of
> people using their pocket computers (sold as 'mobile phones') for email and
> they don't take the time to delete extraneous lines or scroll to the bottom
> to type their reply.
>
> Rich

Typically we hear “bottom post” when we should hear “trim appropriately and bottom post”

It’s not just people on phones. Work place mail boxes are stuffed with multiple copies a same spread sheet as mailers
now“inline” those.

От: Rich Shepard
Сообщение: Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?