Re: Using CopyManager with pooled JCA connection

От Jim Garrison
Тема Re: Using CopyManager with pooled JCA connection
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I solved this by writing a wrapper around the Copy API and Connection that locates and invokes the Copy API via
reflection.

This allows me to retrieve the Copy API instance appropriate for both the source and destination database connections
whenthose connection objects came from different class loaders.

This is fairly specific to my situation, but if anybody is interested I can share the code.