How to run creating table and inserting data script file using Ant

От Vernon Wu
Тема How to run creating table and inserting data script file using Ant
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
During the application configuration phrase, the sql script file shall be run to create tables and insert data into the
tables.
I read over the online document  and haven't find how to get it done in Postgresql. Please share the information if you

can.

This question may not have anything do with jdbc. Since I only describe this mail list, I have to post the question in
this
wrong place.

Thanks,

Vernon