Re: Should we remove -Wdeclaration-after-statement?

От Mark Dilger
Тема Re: Should we remove -Wdeclaration-after-statement?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Jan 29, 2024, at 7:03 AM, Jelte Fennema-Nio <postgres@jeltef.nl> wrote:
>
> So my suggestion is for people to respond with -1, -0.5, +-0, +0.5, or
> +1 to indicate support against/for the change.

-1 for me.

-Infinity for refactoring the entire codebase and backpatching.

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Should we remove -Wdeclaration-after-statement?
Сообщение: Re: Should we remove -Wdeclaration-after-statement?