Re: Visual DATA MODEL Designer in linux?

От Masse Jacques
Тема Re: Visual DATA MODEL Designer in linux?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You could try DbDesigner(4) at http://dbdesigner.sourceforge.net/

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Johan Wehtje [mailto:joweht@tpgi.com.au]
Envoyé : lundi 8 novembre 2004 09:51
À : Postgres General
Objet : Re: [GENERAL] Visual DATA MODEL Designer in linux?

Although it is not Free I think that you should give EMS Postgres
Manager a try (www.ems-hitech.com), it Does pretty much everything that
MS-SQL Enterprise manger does, including a good Diagramming tool.

Embarcardo Technologies have some very good, (but expensive) Db design
tools , mostly for windows, but with very wide Database support
http://www.embarcadero.com/

AquaFold Aqua Data studio is a good Design tool, how good it is at
generating PL/SQL statements is something I have not tried
http://www.aquadatastudio.com/downloads.html

And The Kompany have a pretty decent, though relatively new product
called Data Architect, that appeared promising.
http://www.thekompany.com/home/
Cheers
Johan Wehtje