Re: Mail an JDBC driver

От KUNES Michael
Тема Re: Mail an JDBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

hi Dave,

we can try to make a self-contained test, but this may take some time. We’ve to extract this from our software into a separate project.

Vice versa I can offer to try a test version of a JDBC driver in our environment if you want.

In the meantime we tried this

       Connection con = …

conn.unwrap(PGConnection.class).setPrepareThreshold(10);

With this adaptation, the problem is after deletion number 10. So your bet seems to be 100% correct J

But I fear, if we set the Threshold to e.g. Integer.MAX_VALUE this will slow down the performance?

br

  Michael

P.S.: hope it is ok that I included the other mail-contributors to my reply. If not, please tell me and I’ll just reply to the mailing list and the sender of the mail.