Re: [HACKERS] Keep ECPG comment for log_min_duration_statement

От Okano, Naoki
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Keep ECPG comment for log_min_duration_statement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thank you for your kind advise!

Michael Meskes wrote:
> The other option I can see, albeit without looking into details, is
> allowing all comments and then testing it for the right syntax after
> parsing. This could potentially also solve the above mentioned option
> problem.
This idea sounds great. But I am not sure that I can understand it correctly.

I understood the concept of this idea as following. Is it right?
1. The parser ignores comments/*...*/ as usual. That is, parser does not   identify comments as a token.
2. After parsing, we parse again only to extract comments.
3. comments are put back or forth in SQL statement.

Regards,
Okano Naoki
Fujitsu

От: Artur Zakirov
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Bug in to_timestamp().
От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: [HACKERS] postgres_fdw: support parameterized foreign joins