Re: 8.3 doc issue

От Erik Jones
Тема Re: 8.3 doc issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Feb 13, 2009, at 11:59 AM, Ray Stell wrote:

> This is probably the wrong place to mention this, but idunno:
>
> I did a search in the docs of pg_standby and was presented this link:
>

> Based on your search term, we recommend the following links:
>
>    * http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/contrib/pg_standby/
>

> but that link gives a 404:
>
> Not Found
> The requested URL /cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/contrib/pg_standby/ was not
> found on this server.

Wtih the 8.3 release docs for the contrib packages are in the
Additional Supplied Modules section of the manual's appendix:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/pgstandby.html

Erik Jones, Database Administrator
Engine Yard
Support, Scalability, Reliability
866.518.9273 x 260
Location: US/Pacific
IRC: mage2k

От: Sam Mason
Сообщение: Re: can't figure string compare result (using also custom C function)