Re: Make & Install contrib/tablefunc Problems

От Stefan Schwarzer
Тема Re: Make & Install contrib/tablefunc Problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>> But when I do this I get this error message:
>
>>     Makefile:17: ../../src/Makefile.global: No such file or directory
>>     Makefile:18: /contrib/contrib-global.mk: No such file or directory
>>     make: *** No rule to make target `/contrib/contrib-global.mk'.
>> Stop.
>
>> What is the problem? What can/should I do?
>
> You need to re-run configure in the top level of the distribution
> tree.
> Be sure to use the same configure flags as before (pg_config will
> remind
> you what they were).

Thanks a lot for the quick reaction. Did this, but now - I am not
really strong in postgres management - I get this:

    $ psql -U xxx my_database < tablefunc.sql
    SET
    ERROR:  permission denied for language c

Guess I'd need to do this as/with postgres user/role. But really not
sure how this goes. Thought it should be something like this:

    sudo su - postgres -c '/usr/local/pgsql/bin/pgsql' < tablefunc.sql

But that's no correct.

Thanks for any advice.

Вложения