RE: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема RE: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
From: Haribabu Kommi [mailto:kommi.haribabu@gmail.com]
> Attached are the updated patches.

Thanks, all look fixed.

> The target_server_type option yet to be implemented.

Please let me review once more and proceed to testing when the above is added, to make sure the final code looks good.
I'dlike to see how complex the if conditions in multiple places would be after adding target_server_type, and consider
whetherwe can simplify them together with you.  Even now, the if conditions seem complicated to me... that's probably
dueto the existence of read_write_host_index.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa