RE: Reaping Temp tables to avoid XID wraparound

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема RE: Reaping Temp tables to avoid XID wraparound
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
From: James Sewell [mailto:james.sewell@jirotech.com]
> From the temp table namespace I can get the backend ID using a regex - but
> I have no idea how I can map that to a PID - any thoughts?

SELECT pg_stat_get_backend_pid(backendid);

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/monitoring-stats.html

This mailing list is for PostgreSQL development.  You can post questions as a user to
pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa

От: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki"
Сообщение: RE: Protect syscache from bloating with negative cache entries