RE: speeding up planning with partitions

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема RE: speeding up planning with partitions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Amit,

From: Amit Langote [mailto:Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp]
> Maybe I chose the the subject line of this thread poorly when I began
> working on it.  It should perhaps have been something like "speeding up
> planning of point-lookup queries with many partitions" or something like
> that.  There are important use cases beyond point lookup even with
> partitioned tables (or maybe more so with partitioned tables), but perhaps
> unsurprisingly, the bottlenecks in those cases are not *just* in the
> planner.

No, it's simply my fault.  I wasn't aware of the CF Bot and the CF entry page that act on the latest submitted patch.
I'mrelieved to see you have submitted the revised patch.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa

Сообщение: Re: Fixing findDependentObjects()'s dependency on scan order (regressions in DROP diagnostic messages)
Сообщение: Re: Fixing findDependentObjects()'s dependency on scan order(regressions in DROP diagnostic messages)