Re: psqlodbc - SysTAble Prefixes issue

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема Re: psqlodbc - SysTAble Prefixes issue
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
From: pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org
> [mailto:pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Heikki Linnakangas
> I think we should remove the dd_ prefix from the default. Whatever it was
> originally used for, it's clearly obsolete at this point.

Stepping further, why don't we remove the ExtraSysTablePrefixes parameter?  I think we should simplify the driver usage
forusers by reducing the number of parameters, as well as reduce the code for psqlODBC developers.  I can understand
theconcern for incompatibility, but it's not sound to retain things of no good use.

I wonder whether EnterpriseDB uses this parameter for Oracle compatibility.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa

Сообщение: Re: DIAG [HY000] server closed the connection unexpectedly
Сообщение: Re: DIAG [HY000] server closed the connection unexpectedly