Re: Supporting huge pages on Windows

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема Re: Supporting huge pages on Windows
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Supporting huge pages on Windows  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> From: pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org
> [mailto:pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Robert Haas
> On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 10:45 PM, Tsunakawa, Takayuki
> <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> > Credit: This patch is based on Thomas Munro's one.
>
> How are they different?

As Thomas mentioned, his patch (only win32_shmem.c) might not have been able to compile (though I didn't try.)  And it
didn'thave error processing or documentation.  I added error handling, documentation, comments, and a little bit of
structuralchange.  The possibly biggest change, though it's only one-liner in pg_ctl.c, is additionally required.  I
failedto include it in the first patch.  The attached patch includes that.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa

Вложения