Re: [patch] fix buffer overrun in logging, and code cleanup

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема Re: [patch] fix buffer overrun in logging, and code cleanup
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
> From: Inoue, Hiroshi [mailto:h-inoue@dream.email.ne.jp]
> However forcelog() exists in msdtc_enlist.cpp at first glance.

Oh, I overlooked it.  I removed the use of forcelog() there by:

1) Remove #ifdef _LOCK_DEBUG ... #endif code fragments.
2) Replace remaining forcelog() call sites with mylog().  I think mylog() should be used to allow users of the log file
accumulation.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa

Вложения