Re: pgsql: Extended statistics on expressions

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: pgsql: Extended statistics on expressions
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 4/1/21 3:43 AM, David Rowley wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 at 11:07, Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> The attached patch fixes this for me. David, can you check if this
>> resolves the issue for you?
>
> Thanks for taking a look at this.
>
> I applied your patch and kicked off sqlancer with 64 threads. It's
> been going about 30 mins without any crashes so far.
>
> Previously it crashed within a few mins.  I can let it run a bit
> longer, but I'll need to use that machine for some other testing
> shortly.

I think that's probably sufficient for now. More testing may be useful
once I refactor the code a bit to make it more readable.

thanks

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Extended statistics on expressions
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Extended statistics on expressions