Re: Returning schema name with table name

От Andrus
Тема Re: Returning schema name with table name
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thomas,

> it shows all except toast entries. for included values see
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/functions-admin.html#FUNCTIONS-ADMIN-DBSIZE
> function |pg_total_relation_size|(oid)

I'm sorry I was not clear.

For my db your query returns row like

db_owner             pg_toast         pg_toast_40552_index 1352 kB

It would be nice if query output allows to find which relation contains 1.3
MB toast data.

How to change this query by adding column "parent" which shows parent table
name for toast  enties?

Currently we must find this relation manually from OID (40552) contained in
name.

Andrus.