Re: pg_dump 3 times as slow after 8.4 -> 9.5 upgrade

От Henrik Cednert (Filmlance)
Тема Re: pg_dump 3 times as slow after 8.4 -> 9.5 upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hello

Running it with format "directory" produced something I cannot import form the host application. So I aborted that.

Running it now and recording with Instruments. Guess I'll have to leave it cooking for the full procedure but I've added an initial one to pastebin.

Sent this with screenshot attached first but don't think the list supports that... So here's a screenshot from instruments after running for a few mins.

Cheers

--
Henrik Cednert
cto | compositor