Re: Fwd: postgres instalation

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Fwd: postgres instalation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/06/2018 11:02 PM, Azimuddin Mohammed wrote:
> I think I fig out what the issue here
> under the ./configure i need to mention man directory as well which I
> was missing
>
> let me ask this once the installation is I see a message "PostgreSQL
> installation complete" how many directories I should be seeing under my
> prefix directory

Without seeing what you passed to ./configure it is not really possible
to answer this. The ./configure settings will be in the config.log file
in the directory you ran ./configure.

Any particular reason you are not using a package manager to install
Postgres?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com