Re: PgAdmin 1.8.0 beta 3 bug: Open file in Query Tool

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: PgAdmin 1.8.0 beta 3 bug: Open file in Query Tool
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi.

From: "Luiz K. Matsumura" <luiz@planit.com.br>

> Hi.
>
> Hiroshi Saito wrote:
>> Umm, UTF8 was not able to be found from the received file.?_?
>> Can my test code be used?
>> http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/SQLTEST_ANSI_UTF8.zip
>> However, ANSI file is Shift_jis. please use the UTF8.sql.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Hiroshi Saito
> Yes, your code is perfect. The problem occur with ANSI files. When the
> file is UTF8, it works correctly with or without
> "Read and write Unicode UTF-8 files" option enabled

Ah yes, Reading is generous a little. However, It is "Read and write" option....
Do you desire a function which only writing limited?  In the distant past, It had
classified to the timing of reading and writing before. It is the evolved action now.
Therefore, I think the method which cleared confusion by now.
Although it may be necessary to still evolve.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Сообщение: Re: PgAdmin 1.8.0 beta 3 bug: Open file in Query Tool
Сообщение: Re: PgAdmin 1.8.0 beta 3 bug: Open file in Query Tool