Re: Query on Postgres SQL transaction

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Query on Postgres SQL transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/27/24 04:29, Bandi, Venkataramana - Dell Team wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As l already mentioned, for this specific node also data is persisting but sometimes(randomly) data is not
persisting.

How do you know which data is not persisting?

> As you mentioned our application doesn't have any restrictions on OS level and on network etc.
>
> different OS or OS version, different encoding, different location on the network, different data it is working,
etc.

I don't understand what the above is saying. Do you mean there are
differences in these attributes between the nodes or no differences?

Also please do not top post, use either bottom or inline posting per:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com