Re: Order by not working

От Dan Nessett
Тема Re: Order by not working
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks to those who responded. I have solved my problem by noting the advice to use a select with order by. In particular, I need to export the data to a csv file anyway, so I use the following copy command:

COPY (SELECT household_name, family_list, street_address, city, state, zip, phone_list, email_list
    FROM "household_data"
    ORDER BY household_name
    )
TO '/tmp/household_data.csv'