Re: [pgsql-www] Hive Metastore PostgreSQL or MySQL

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Hive Metastore PostgreSQL or MySQL
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Jul 21, 2013, at 2:12 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

On 07/21/2013 08:29 AM, Vivek Singh Raghuwanshi wrote:
Hi All,

I am not sure if this is a right mailing list in not please suggest/forward.

I am working on some case study, and wants to know which one is best for
Hive Metastore PostgresSQL/Postgres-XC or MySQL. if any one is having any
document, link or resource please give me the link.

pgsql-advocacy would be more appropriate, so I've crossed it over here.
Everyone, please make succeeding replies ONLY to pgsql-advocacy and the
original poster.

I don't know of any specific study or even a blog on Hive metastore and
PostgreSQL.  Does anyone else?

We actually had a presentation that covered this topic at the last NYCPUG - slides are here: http://www.slideshare.net/jim_mlodgenski/postrgesql-hadoop

Jonathan