Re: Data corruption issues using streaming replication on 9.0.14/9.2.5/9.3.1

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: Data corruption issues using streaming replication on 9.0.14/9.2.5/9.3.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Nov 19, 2013, at 10:25 AM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> I am not sure how much code it's going to take (I'd hope somewhat less),
> but it certainly will take some time to agree how it should be built and
> then building and integrating it.

Given that the situation we're in right now is that we have an unknown number of silently corrupt secondaries out there
whichwill only be discovered when someone promotes them to being a primary (possibly because the current primary died
withouta backup), I'd say that this is something pretty urgent.

--
-- Christophe Pettus  xof@thebuild.com

Сообщение: Re: Data corruption issues using streaming replication on 9.0.14/9.2.5/9.3.1
Сообщение: Re: Data corruption issues using streaming replication on 9.0.14/9.2.5/9.3.1