Re: Is it possible to recover the schema from the raw files?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Is it possible to recover the schema from the raw files?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/24/2016 03:54 AM, Tomas J Stehlik wrote:
> Hello Venkata,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> You are stating the obvious though. If those conditions were met, I would have formulated my question differently.

So to be clear, all that remains of the database cluster are the files
you copied out from the data directory, correct?

In your original post you said:

"The attempt to connect to one of the databases results in multiple
errors, like the following one: ..."

That would imply that the server actually started, is that the case?

What happened if you connected to another database in the cluster?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com