RE: Referencing named attribute in where clause doesn't work with 7.1.2?

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема RE: Referencing named attribute in where clause doesn't work with 7.1.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
The WHERE clause is evaluated before your SELECT list is determined, so the
aliased value cannot be used.
You can put further NOT NULL tests into the subqueries to make sure that
null values are not returned.
Question: why not just join the tables explicitly?  The more usual SQL
approach would be something like:

SELECT article.title_text_key, on_text.text_value AS title_text_value
FROM article INNER JOIN (on_text INNER JOIN (code INNER JOIN code_group ON
code.code_group_id = code.id) ON on_text.lang_id = code.id) ON
article.title_text_key = on_text.text_key
WHERE on_text.text_value IS NOT NULL;

or whatever other tests you want.  In this case, you can easily reference
the fields by name.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: