RE: counting distinct rows on more than one column

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема RE: counting distinct rows on more than one column
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I don't think this will necessarily work:

field1 | field2
aa     |  ab
a       |  aab

These are two distinct rows, so should be counted as two.
The proposed method would count them as one.
You can get around this problem by doing:
count (distinct (a || x || b))
where x is some character not found in your data.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: