RE: Off topic? - Solution for a delimiter problem

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема RE: Off topic? - Solution for a delimiter problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Isn't this overkill?
Something like:
    sed -e 's/\" \"/^I/g' -e 's/\"//g' <file>
would do the job nicely.  I'm sure people on this list can suggest even
simpler ways (note: the "^I", or tab character, in the example is created by
typing Ctrl-V then Ctrl-I).
Sed has been (and is) my friend for many such cases.