Re: Timestamp Conversion Woes Redux

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Timestamp Conversion Woes Redux
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I think using the same time zone as the server is the only way to go:

Kris has proposed a patch which would set the servers time zone to
the JVM when the connection is started

This can still be broken if  someone were to change the default
timezone after the connection was initiated.

If we do the reverse and save the servers timezone for the purposes
of creating the timestamp object we don't run into this problem, even
if someone were to issue a set timezone='newtimezone' we will still
get the notice and can update the
stored server timezone for the connection.

Dave