Re: Add two missing tests in 035_standby_logical_decoding.pl

От Drouvot, Bertrand
Тема Re: Add two missing tests in 035_standby_logical_decoding.pl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 5/3/23 12:29 PM, Amit Kapila wrote:
> On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 4:52 PM Drouvot, Bertrand
> <bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> As per your suggestion, changing the insert ordering (like in V8 attached) makes it now work on the failing
environmenttoo.

> I think it is better to use wait_for_replay_catchup() to wait for
> standby to catch up.

Oh right, that's a discussion we already had in [1], I should have thought about it.

>  I have changed that and a comment in the
> attached. I'll push this tomorrow unless there are further comments.

LGTM, thanks!

[1]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/acbac69e-9ae8-c546-3216-8ecb38e7a93d%40gmail.com

Regards,

--
Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node