Re: BUG #16041: Error shows up both in pgAdmin and in Ruby (pg gem) -Segmentation fault

От Chris Bandy
Тема Re: BUG #16041: Error shows up both in pgAdmin and in Ruby (pg gem) -Segmentation fault
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 12/3/19 3:33 PM, Chris Bandy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am able to reproduce this on macOS 10.14 (Mojave) in multiple versions
> of Ruby and in a minimal C program.

I was also able to reproduce this with the attached Python program and
psycopg2 package.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Install libpq for PostgreSQL 12:
    brew install postgresql@12

2. Install the psycopg2 package:
    pip install psycopg2

3. Start a PostgreSQL server:
    docker run --rm -d -p 127.0.0.1:5432:5432 postgres:12

4. Execute some GSS path before and after fork:
    python macos-gss-crash.py

It generates a crash report and prints:

    main ok
    -11

In this and the previous tests I can avoid/workaround the segfault by
specifying gssencmode=disable.

Thanks!

Chris

Вложения

От: Chris Bandy
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16041: Error shows up both in pgAdmin and in Ruby (pg gem) -Segmentation fault
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16041: Error shows up both in pgAdmin and in Ruby (pg gem)- Segmentation fault