Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Is the Postgres Association part ofsmile.amazon.com?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Is the Postgres Association part ofsmile.amazon.com?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 04/12/2017 11:29 AM, Joe Conway wrote:
> On 04/12/2017 11:24 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
>> We've now registered on smile and we got the following link for anyone
>> else who is interested:
>>
>> https://smile.amazon.com/ch/26-2194507
>>
>> Hopefully all will go well and you'll see that we are receiving the
>> contributions in the future (it takes a while for Amazon to dispurse the
>> funds, so please be patient!).
>>
>> Thanks again for bringing it up!
>
> Is this something we can send to pgsql-announce or does it violate some
> rule or another?

https://www.postgresql.org/list/

"pgsql-announce     Announcement list pertaining to PostgreSQL and various
third party software."

Not seeing any problem.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Is the Postgres Association part ofsmile.amazon.com?
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Is the Postgres Association part ofsmile.amazon.com?