Re: Popcount optimization using AVX512

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Popcount optimization using AVX512
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/25/24 11:12, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Amonson, Paul D" <paul.d.amonson@intel.com> writes:
>> I am re-posting the patches as CI for Mac failed (CI error not code/test error). The patches are the same as last
time.

> Just for a note --- the cfbot will re-test existing patches every
> so often without needing a bump.  The current cycle period seems to
> be about two days.

Just an FYI -- there seems to be an issue with all three of the macos
cfbot runners (mine included). I spent time over the weekend working
with Thomas Munro (added to CC list) trying different fixes to no avail.
Help from macos CI wizards would be gratefully accepted...

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team